It's time to build, seal, fix, create, and stick things together!
Self-Setting Silicone Mud sticks permanently to lots of stuff like ceramics, glass, metal, wood, and most plastics and fabrics.
From fixing things to creative projects, it makes thousands of small DIY jobs around the home easy and fun.Feature:
- Self-setting silicone mud, formed by hand and cures at room temperature overnight
- Self-adhesive, bonds to aluminum, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics. Removable from most non-porous surfaces
- Waterproof, UV resistant, electrically insulating and dishwasher proof when cured
- Bendable, temperature resistant from -50 to +130 degree Celsius
- Keep your hands moist
- Stick it on the surface
- Shape it
- Let it dry
- Material: Silicon, Mud.
- Size: 7.5 x 5cm.
- Color: White/ Red/ Black/ Blue/ Yellow.
- 3 Pcs x Self-setting Silicone Mud.
- Keep your hands moist when using it.
- Becomes hard after 24 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Users with sensitive skin should apply the products properly.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Store the mud in the fridge to double its shelf-life.
- Mould flexible silicone within 30 minutes once opened.
- Be sure to knead for more than 3 minutes, otherwise, it is difficult to harden.