The rubberized waterproof tape is an extremely durable waterproof tape that seals out water, air, and moisture to create a super strong bond that can repair virtually everything.
The tape works under water. It's a super-hydrophobic rubberized adhesive tape. Made from a rubberized material that is thick enough to be reliable but flexible enough to fit any curve or crease.
- Works inside or outside, summer or winter, wet or dry.
- Can be used on your DIY projects, boats, crafts, heavy duty car repairs and home repairs.
- Can be used in almost any condition, on almost any surface. It can fix cracks, tears, gaps and holes.
- The tapes can be applied in a wide range of temperatures, from 20° F to 120° F. The repair tape will function in extreme temperatures from -70º ~ 200ºF.
- Weight: 181g.
- Color: Clear / Black / White.
- Size: 4 Inches(Width) x 5 Feet(Length).
- Cut to desired dimension. Leave backing on tape.
- Peel: Remove the backing, and apply to a clean surface.
- Stick: Press down firmly on the clean surface and allow time for it to bond. Continue pressing firmly to remove air pockets or bubbles. Once applied, the tape cannot be repositioned. Adhesion continues to strengthen over time.
- 1 x Rubberised Waterproof Tape. (Black)
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- For maximum adhesion in porous surfaces, using a standard blow dryer will help the adhesives bond with the surface.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.