This Flat Foot Corrector Gel Insole is especially designed for Flat Feet and Bowlegs. They provide medical grade relief from pain caused by a wide variety of foot conditions.
These insoles properly positions & stabilises heels to relieve excess pressure on feet, ankles, knees & back. It is also helpful for easing the pain caused by plantar fasciitis. Use inside almost any shoe to properly align your feet and knees allowing pressure and stress on your muscles, tendons, and joints to be eased.
- Reduces stress in the arch and heel
- Comfortable feeling throughout the day
- Provides extra support when wearing shoes
- Steadies and strengthens the heel and ankle
- Distributes weight evenly and improves balance
- Provides added cushioning and protection
- Aligns the feet, ankles, knees, hips, and spine
- Relieves pain and discomfort
Your flat feet may or may not cause you pain. If they do, the amount of pain present is dependent upon a number of different factors. Using Leg Correction Orthopedic Insole can certainly be very helpful in relieving pain and preventing further damage to the feet.A few suggestions regarding the use of insoles are:
- Keep your shoes dry
- Remove the original sole of the shoe before putting the soft insole
- Try to buy two pairs for alternate use
- Put the insoles in a ventilating place to keep them dry and fresh.
- Small: EU 34~36, US 5~6.5
- Media: EU 37~39, US 6.5~8
- Large: EU 40~44, US 8~10