All our items are in stock and they will be shipped from Auckland.
This OBD2 Car Engine Diagnostic features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed.
The DTC table contains most DTC definitions allows you to troubleshoot a wide variety of generic, manufacturer-specific and pending trouble codes, and drawing power from your car's own electrical system, the unit does not require batteries or an AC adapter. Simply plug it in via its standard 16-pin OBD-II connector at the first sign of trouble and start diagnosing.
Note : can check your cars if support OBDII compliant in the link bellow .
- Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm
- Easy to use with one plug-in; highly reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display
- Works on 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBDII compliant (Including CAN)
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
- Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable
- Condition: Brand new
- Colour: As shown in the picture
- Package size: Approx. 24.7 x 16 x 3.5cm
- Weight: Approx. 270kg
1 x MS300 Scanning Tool 1 x English Manual