All our items are in stock and they will be shipped from Auckland.
This listing is for a new BMW B800 in box. The B800 diagnostic scanner for BMW's will allow you to read and clear airbag trouble codes on BMW's between 1994+. Very reliable product. This is an useful tool that comes with instruction manual to help you diagnose problems.
Note: Please read and make sure you understand what this product does before you bid. Thanks.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Clear trouble codes
- LCD display of the test results
- Displays all SRS fault codes, tells you what's wrong
- Resets the "SRS" Light
- Enter button: confirms a selection of a menu list or return to the main menu
- Scroll buttons: scrolls through menu items or cancel and operation
- OBD II connector: connects the B800 to the vehicle data link connector (DLC)
- Condition: Brand new
- Colour: Mainly Yellow (as shown in the pictures)
- Fit BMW models: BMW 1994 ~ 2003
- Dimension: Approx. 94 x 48 x 14mm
- Weight: Approx. 390g
1 x B800 SRS Scanner and Reset Tool for BMW 1 x OBD-II to 20 Pin Adapter Cable 1 x English Manual
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When a BMW car is crashed, the Airbag deployment system are locked. Even after minor accidents the Airbag sensors will store the crash data and can lead to a false positive that the expensive sensors need replacing. This tool will reset the light and also read the code from the system which will enable a fill diagnosis of the fault.
You can reset and repair the Airbag computer in less than one minute with noneed to replace the airbag sensor. The BMW reset tool works without any extra hardware and using the OBDII connector you can delete the Airbag Sensor's "Crash Data" thus enabling the cars system to how it was before deployment.