35° Below Aluminized Socks keep your your feet warm over the winter. When the temperature starts to fall, don't let the cold weather freeze you! Stay warm and comfortable with this revolutionary socks. The 35° Below Aluminized Socks use specialized fabric technology developed for aerospace to create soft, lightweight socks that keep your feet warm and dry in winter.
Crafted with aluminized threads woven into a breathable, knit fabric, 35° Below Aluminized Socks are ideal for extreme conditions —from snow shoveling to winter sports— and are also thin enough to wear under regular socks or with dress shoes.
The aluminized threads help reflect your own body heat, minimizing heat and moisture to keep your limbs warm and dry and your body temperature just right.
Don't suffer in the cold. Stay comfy and toasty the smart way with 35 Grades Aluminized Socks.Features:
- Enhanced with woven, aluminized fibers to keep the feet warm in the cold.
- Reduces moisture and perspiration to keep your feet amazingly dry.
- Same fabric technology developed for aerospace to keep feet warm in the most extreme conditions.
- Lightweight and soft polyester blend.
- Wear as regular socks or as sock liners for extra protection.
- Fits all shoes and is ideal for daily activities.
- Great for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Machine wash cold with like colors; do not bleach; tumble dry normal.
- Material: Aluminized fiber
- Color: Black
- Free Size:
- Women's Shoe 8-12
- Men's Shoe 9-13
- One Pair of 35° Aluminized Socks