1. A great way to make joints of variable angles from the same tool setup.
2. The cutting depth of the female side will determine how much angle is achievable in the joint.
3. This type of joint is called a canoe joint because of the flexibility needed for a variety of angles when constructing a canoe.
4. This router bits set allows this without a different setup for each joint. Always cut the male side of the joint at full depth.
1. 100% Brand New and High Quality
2. Type : T-shaped Milling Cutter
3. Material: Cemented Carbide
4. Size: 6.35/12.7mm
2pcs x T-shaped Milling Cutter ( 1/4"or 1/2" Shank)